Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Save On Light My Fire 3-Pack Spork Little, Go Lime


See all of : Light my Fire


Light My Fire 3-Pack Spork Little, Go Lime

Average Rating :
Product Brand :
Light my Fire
Product Model : S-SP-LITTLE-BLIS-T-GREEN
Price : Too Low to Display! Buy it Now!!

Available : In Stock. & FREE with Super Saver Shipping

Light My Fire 3-Pack Spork Little, Go Lime

See More Description 0r Order Now!

Light My Fire 3-Pack Spork Little, Go Lime Overview

The Light My Fire Spork Little has been designed from the ground up for infants and toddlers. The Spork Little is not only smaller, it’s thicker and rounder for ease of use and safety. The serrated edges have also been removed to protect small mouths. Great to carry in your bag. Versatile enough for both a rugged camping trip and dishing out baby food at a city cafe.

Technical Details

  • 3 piece package of Spork Little from the Swedish firm Light My Fire.
  • Designed for children, both a spoon and a fork are available on the Spork
  • Sporks weigh only .3 ounces each!They won't scratch non-stick cookware. They are Teflon-friendly.
  • They are manufactured from heat-resistant and BPA free Tritan and won't melt in hot or boiling water.
  • They are extremely durable and dishwasher safe.

You Save : Too Low to Display! Buy it Now!!
See more description or Order Now!
Light My Fire 3-Pack Spork Little, Go Lime

Related Products


Recommend : Shopping Buy best foosball table cheap for sale Get discount whistler power inverter shop