Thursday, May 26, 2011

Cheap Deals Light My Fire Titanium Spork for $9.00


See all of : Light my Fire


Light My Fire Titanium Spork

Product Rating :
Product Brand :
Light my Fire
Product Model : s-sp-titanium
Regular Price : $16.99
Your Price : $9.00

Save : $7.99(47%)


Available : In Stock. & FREE with Super Saver Shipping

Light My Fire Titanium Spork

See More Description 0r Order Now!

Light My Fire Titanium Spork Overview

The perfectly designed outdoor eating utensil. Our spoon-fork-knife combo brings a bit of civilization to the wild and a bit of the wild to civilization. Designed especially for Light My Fire by Scandinavian designer Joachim Nordwall. The Spork is perfect for your backpack, boat, picnic basket, lunchbox, purse or briefcase. The Spork Titanium is made of titanium, one of the toughest alloys on the planet. Titanium is widely used in aircraft construction because of its lightness and extreme strength, yet it is also used in surgical and dental implants. Its high biocompatibility means that it is very non-toxic and is not rejected by the body. Great for your next outing, no matter where it is.

Technical Details

  • For extreme conditions and discerning conditions
  • Same design as original Spork
  • Non-corrosive, non-magnetic
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Weight 17 g

You Save : $7.99(47%)
See more description or Order Now!
Light My Fire Titanium Spork

Related Products


See Also : Shopping Buy best suede handbag for you Buy Best Cheap Ikea Ottoman Shop